1.A stunt kite for him and a picnic hamper for her. Need I say more? The perfect day out ……..
2. Slippers by Ruby and Ed. These are on my Christmas list every year. Even in the tropics I wear my ballerina slippers each evening.
3. Little girls must try dresses by Printebebe – divine Australian creations for under 5’s.
4. Audiobooks for the car – I love these. Roald Dahl for the kids and Miss Marple mysteries for me.
5. A t-shirt from Eternal Jellyfish for the boys – a must have brand with standout designs.
6. I love ‘outings’ as gifts. This year I would like to try turning a pot at a local art studio and bringing it home with me to put fresh flowers in.
8. Francophiles if you don’t have a set of Boules and a bottle of Pastis, you really ought to ask for them this year.
9. My daughter and I squeal with delight over the Sylvanian families sets (Calico creatures) and my son just can’t get enough of Lego. Lego Technics for Dads is a winner too. Then if you are a young techie, download the Lego Moviemaker app and watch your creations come to life in your very own action movies.
10. Scented candles are a homemakers delight, together with lace ribbons and a pot of Annie Sloan chalk paint to satisfy crafting penchance.
Dear Santa, we are sending a big hug around the world as this year there seems to be much darkness lurking. Let there be happiness and light and a planet for our children’s children to grow up in safely. I don’t have a chimney here in Antigua so we are not sure how to send our letters to you, perhaps we can close our eyes tight by candlelight and wish them to you. Give Mrs Claus a big fat kiss on the lips, I’m sure she deserves it too.